Assignments previously undertaken include:
- As Executive Director, Finance, led the finance function of a major electrical national grid company during a three year transformation programme.
- Post acquisition integration /preparation of non-core entities
- Leading several multi discipline diagnostic studies in the electricity and telecommunications sectors (principally billing platform or metering related) in developing economies, in anticipation of deregulation.
- Bid preparation and pre-contract negotiation services.
- Preparation of business plans.
- Management of relationships with potential lenders and investors.
- Strategic review of a heavy engineering business and implementation of the recommendations arising.
- Advice on a management team restructuring.
- Implementation of Risk Register.
- Diagnostic review of a major not-for-profit social care delivery
- Interim Members Services Director of a leading not-for-profit
professional representative body.
- Conducting negotiations with potential acquisition target enterprises in the UK not for profit sector.
- Reorganisation of the “back office” processes of a professional services firm.
- Provision of management services in start-up situations.
- Provision of Mediation services.
- Computerisation of office processes – from initial solution selection phase through the project management phase and finally concluding with the successful live running of the deployed